We are proud to provide a comprehansive range of services to our patients. We cover everything from asthma advice and medication through to travel advice and vaccinations.
- Respiratory Clinics - advice and medication for respiratory problems including asthma
- Well Woman Clinic - advice on a range of women's issues including smear tests
- Well Man Clinic - advice and information on a range of men's issues
- Diabetic Clinic - advice and medication for people with diabetes
- Cardiac Clinic - advice and medication on heart or blood pressure problems
- Family Planning Clinic - providing a range of contraceptive services
- Antenatal Clinic - support for women throughout pregnancy
In addition to our clinics, we also proivde the following services:
- Childhood Immunisations - recommended vaccinations for children
- Other Vaccinations - including meningitis, flu and pneumococcal
- Smoking Cessation - support when you decide to quit smoking
- Minor Surgery - we are equipped to carry out minor surgical procedures
- Travel Advice - advice and vaccinations for those travelling abroad
- Private Work - including medicals and issuing private certificates
For more detailed information on any of these services, please click the links to the left.